1. One of a kind, exclusive dies for Paper Smooches
2. 100% American steel dies
3. Made in the USA
4. Compatible with the following die
- Big Kick
- Big ShotTM by Sizzix
- Big Shot Pro - with Adapters
- CuttlebugTM by Provocraft
- Double Do
- Epic 6
- Grand Calibur
Please note - our wafer
thin dies do not work with old school die cutting machines that are compatible
with dies that have the foam sticker over the die.
5. Cuts through heavy card stock, felt,
vellum and more
6. Some dies are connected with a thin
piece of metal. You can keep the dies
attached together or gently break each die apart to use in your machine
7. Dies that do not have connectors are
sold and stored on a magnetic sheet.
8. Every die has laser cut pin holes to
remove the die cut with ease. Use a
paper piercer or pin.
9. Visit our blog for tutorials and
endless inspiration: http://papersmooches.blogspot.com/COVERLET DIES
This is a collections of dies that work perfectly with the most common A2 sized card (4 1/2 x 5 1/4)
This category consists of stamps with coordinating dies. Cut the shape with the die and then stamp
your image to achieve a beautiful border around your image.
Frame dies with two cuts
1. Use both die cuts together to make a solid frame.
2. Use the outside frame alone or as a window
3. Cut different colors or patterns to create a clever focal point
4, Use the center cut piece as a journal card
Original 3 x 4 panels that work great on cards and scrapbook
pages. They fit easily into photo album
pockets. They are available in two
sizes. Stamp a sentiment in the window
or place the decorative die in the window to dress it up! The design possibilities are truly endless.
Descending dies that are the same shape as the original shape. Each die is approx. 3/16" apart. These dies are great for layering and making frames.
STAND ALONE DIES
Dies that are just plain fun!
They do not necessarily coordinate with a stamp set.